Join the CrossroadsTeam at our new location in Calabasas!
Crossroads Kitchen has been changing the food industry since 2013 with refined vegan dishes that have made us the #1 overall and #1 fine dining vegan restaurant in the country. As requested by our customers, we are expanding our operations to Calabasas, which will join our Melrose and Las Vegas locations in providing an upscale plant-based dining experience, with an inspired bar, that has led to dedicated guest support that makes us a destination restaurant of choice for local guests and national and international visitors. Check out our website (www.crossroadskitchen.com) and @crossroadskitchen on Instagram and Twitter.
We are looking for a team leader who embodies or Workplace Values, including Integrity, Teamwork, Creativity, Respect, Dependability, and Customer Focus. If you embody these principles, and want to lead a team in a special environment, we also hope you have the following experience and traits.
- At least six months experience in a full-service kitchen operation, dishwashing and/or other cleaning position.
- Working knowledge of stewarding operations.
- Working knowledge of chemical and temperature safety standards and MSDS.
- Great personality and people skills to provide a positive, memorable experience for guests.
- Highly organized and possess ability to multi-task
- Maintain necessary licensing.
- Knowledge and practice of workplace safety procedures
- Ability to walk and stand during entire shift; continuously reach, bend, lift, carry; be able to lift up to 50 lbs as needed
- Detail oriented with ability to prioritize tasks.
- Availability for all shifts including nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Trustworthy and results-driven
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work well under pressure and balance multiple priorities and assignments.
- Strong team-building skills with an ability to work in a team environment
- Remain calm and professional at all times.
- Maintain high standard of personal grooming, appearance, etiquette and conduct.
Anticipated Pay Band - $. (DOE)
- Maintain a clean, organized, sanitized and safe working environment.
- Clean and wash all dirty pots, pans, kettles, etc.
- Washing, cleaning, polishing and ensure all equipment is ready for use.
- Sort/clean dishes, silverware, glasses, utensils, etc.
- Wash, empty and return trash bins, along with all cardboard boxes that to be broken down for recycling.
- Remove dirty dishes and restock when clean as per request.
- Monitor and control chemical consumption, notify manager when chemical consumption is low.
- Address any major odors and safety issues, as it relates to broken glassware and spills in a prompt manner.
- Work as a team, assisting all guests and employees needs and inquiries.
- Obtain and maintain position-specific licensing.
- Other duties as assigned.
Crossroads Kitchen is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.