The Legal Delivery Coordinator will be responsible for tracking, reviewing and organizing a high volume of legal and production documentation, working closely with both internal teams and externally with networks to ensure materials are successfully delivered on deadlines. The Legal Delivery Coordinator must maintain excellent communication across various internal departments (production, post-production, legal, accounting) and have strong organizational skills to manage general deal tracking and administration. This role reports to the Head of Production.
- Review production services agreements and license agreements with networks for legal delivery requirements; create and maintain a delivery checklist for each project.
- Track outstanding deliveries in real time, following up with internal departments and external parties as necessary to complete legal delivery of projects in a timely fashion.
- Communicate any delivery-related issues to the correct department in order to resolve as quickly as possible and manage timing expectations both internally and externally.
- 2+ years production and/or business & legal affairs experience, working at a production company or a studio/network or entertainment law firm.
- Understanding of the delivery workflow and ability to review and track all document/material asset deliverables.
- Strong comprehension of general production contracts and other documentation required in the delivery of unscripted content.
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment collaborating with multiple internal and external production personnel and third-party vendors and networks.