Ref ID: 00290-9503122147
A growing, dynamic law office has a great opportunity for a visionary and efficient Litigation Paralegal who is looking to grow their legal career. The Paralegal will report to a leading partner and will be positioned to become an integral part of the legal team. Are you an analytical and detail-oriented individual who has a real passion for the legal industry? Then this may be the position for you.
The successful candidate will be able to provide assistance during all phases of the litigation process including conducting interviews, legal research, document filing and attending trials.
- Conduct pre-claim investigation, legal research and initial case assessments
- Draft pleadings, motions and appellate documents and file them with the court
- Perform administrative duties (calendar hearings and deadlines, organize case files, manage logistics etc.)
- Maintain pleadings and discovery indexes
- Organize exhibits, documents, evidence, briefs and appendices
- Aid attorneys with interrogatories and other discovery requests
- Gather relevant information from a variety of sources
- Liaise between trial teams and internal/external third parties
- Provide assistance with case settlements
Robert Half offers great benefits such as 401k, vision, dental, etc.
Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of highly skilled legal professionals, including lawyers, paralegals and legal support personnel, for law firms and corporate legal departments. With locations in Major North American and international markets, Robert Half Legal’s deep network allows access to legal professionals other staffing firms don’t. In addition, we offer legal project management and e-discovery services for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support and mergers and acquisitions, as well as dedicated, secure space for document review