Ref ID: 00320-0011757379
Classification: Accounting Manager/Supervisor
We might have your ideal Accounting Manager job, if you have with a knack for establishing and regulating an organization's accounting and finance procedures. Consider this position if you want to feel appreciated in your day-to-day work and be rewarded for your efforts. Taking charge of daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties will be essential for this Accounting Manager role with a burgeoning, innovative company. Based in the Los Angeles, California area, this Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for full-time employment. Apply today with Robert Half Finance!
- Prepare various technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Possess a working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Develop relevant and timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Assist in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Lead and encourage the full accounting team performance during the closing process to ensure deadlines are me