Role: Manager, Talent Management Solutions (HRIS)
Location: Los Angeles , CA, 90071
Position Type: Full Time/ Perm Hire
Work Model: Hybrid [3 Days/ Week in the Office Required]
Position Summary :
- Our client has an opening for a Manager, Talent Management Solutions (HRIS), which may sit in any of their U.S. offices.
- The Manager, Talent Management Solutions (HRIS) will lead the Shared Services team, combining systems, technological processes, operational transactions and administrative workflow needs of the Talent Management (TM) department, including Diversity and Inclusion and Corporate Social Responsibility, into executable projects.
- This role will manage the department projects leading the shared services team while collaborating with other TM groups and Firm wide departments - globally.
Job Deliverables :
- Provide day-to-day leadership, technical oversight and coordination of the Talent Management Solutions team’s tasks. Monitor and assign work, ensure quality and accuracy of assigned tasks, and review KPI’s;
- Talent Management for Talent Management – transactional partner for all staffing transactions for and reporting within HR technology platforms
- Manage, develop, coach and counsel individual team members to ensure developmental goals are achieved to maximize performance expectations;
- Manage overall team and resources to optimize efficiencies; leverage best practices to focus on continuous process improvement;
- Lead, inspire and initiate TM projects; plan project scope, goals, timelines, and resources (people, funding, support). Execute and complete projects within deadlines and budgets;
- Manage global TM projects, such as, databases, reporting, compliance, workflow analysis and improvements, in collaboration with the appropriate TM disciplines, internal/ external stakeholders, and Firm management;
- Support all modules of the Workday application in use by the Firm to support stakeholder requirements;
- Maintain project documents (needs requirements, agendas, meeting action items, open projects list) for cross-functional work and team roadmap;
- Develop and implement best practices and methodologies; identifying future requirements with TM leadership team and key stakeholders. Systematically apply project management, analysis and process principles to ensure efficiency and high-value impact on Firm and TM goals and deliverables – globally;
- Protect information and ensure data privacy and compliance measures are adhered to; maintain strict confidentiality at all times;
- Proposes solutions, inspires collaboration and builds trust with TM disciplines, Firm wide departments, including IT, and other internal/external stakeholders;
- Ensure thorough documentation of SLAs, SOPs, project requirements, conceptual design, and end-to-end processes;
- Work beyond scheduled hours as required, in particular at month end and year end; and
- Handle additional related projects as and when necessary.