Industrial manufacturing facility located in Santa Fe Springs is seeking candidates for multiple shifts and departments. We are looking for motivated and reliable employees who are searching for a career opportunity!
These are long term career opportunities with training provided.
The starting pay rates vary based on shift and department. They are generally anywhere from $15.30 to $18.00/hr (raise after 90 working days)
- Candidates will be working in an industrial manufacturing environment
- We have openings in all aspects of the manufacturing process
- We will consider candidates with experience in manufacturing, construction, warehouse, installation, assembly etc.
- Candidates will be provided and required to wear protective equipment such as work boots, respirator, safety glasses etc.
- Specifics of each department will be provided once you speak with an employee to narrow down the best fit for you
- Full Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Holiday pay
- Tuition reimbursement for training
- Sick pay
- Potential for promotion after 6 months
- Additional benefits can be discussed based on department
Please Reply With Your Resume Or Contact Robert Pilon Directly At 562-566-4718 If You're Interested. Please Leave A Voicemail If Needed.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.