Our client is an international manufacturer and they have a temp to hire opportunity for their facility located in Brea, CA. If you're looking for a stable company offering full benefits and an opportunity for career growth, then apply today! We are looking to fill this role immediately.
Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location: Brea, CA
Overview: This position is responsible for the plan, design, arrangement, change, and optimization of the manufacturing processes. This individual needs to understand the manufacturing processes as well as be a designer. The responsibility of the manufacturing engineer is to create, document, develop, implement processes, and procedures required to manufacture, assemble, test, process product within production system.
• Develop, evaluate, improve and document manufacturing processes.
• Develop and implement process control techniques and procedures into manufacturing environments.
• Analyzing manufacturing process flows continually for the enhancements of quality, cost reduction, and throughput and output.
• Analyze designs and product tooling to ensure effectual production methods.
• Generate documentation for the production department to coordinate and implement technical training for production employees.
• Developing manufacturing processes for enhancements, product changes, and related fixtures and tooling that are consistent with zero defect level and low product cost.
• Providing engineering instruction to the production department to facilitate troubleshooting and technical problem resolutions.
• Responsible for process cost issues, and evaluate the process to reduce existing cost.
• Knowledge of manufacturing concepts.
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
• Proficient in SolidWorks 3-D modeling and drafting techniques,
• Knowledge of Geometric Dimensions and Tolerance (ASME Y14.9).
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Knowledgeable on ISO quality system.
• Knowledge of machining and welding applications
• Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline desired.
To Apply: Email your resume for consideration.
Kimco Staffing Services is a rapidly growing, award-winning staffing firm whose purpose is to add real value to our clients and candidates while "Changing lives, One Job at a Time." We have won Best Of Staffing Client and Talent satisfaction awards from Clearly Rated for the last 10 years. Only 2% of staffing companies nationwide receive this recognition! We support our teams, candidates, and clients with strong operational excellence and state-of-the-art industry software platforms.