HIRING NOW for MANUFACTURING TECH!
x1 2nd shift (3:00pm - 11:30pm)
x1 3rd shift (11:00pm - 7:30am)
Looking for an Manufacturing Technician/ General Production Worker who will be responsible for the following:
1-2 years of manufacturing or production experience ideally in a pharmaceutical, food, or nutraceutical environment performing lifting, blending, machine operating, etc.
- Operating equipment to accurately weigh raw ingredient material to create flavor products
- Utilize tools and electronic/ computer systems for compounding and container filling
- Use computers, scan gun, and other tools to correctly match ingredients and shop orders
- Abide by all safety regulations and rules
- Ensure proper ventilation and use of safety equipment
- Have an understanding of quality procedures including testing, swabbing of equipment, etc.
- Manually move buckets and vats of flavors
- Assist with mixing, blending, compounding of products
- Work in an environment that has a variety of flavors at any given time (i.e. vanilla, garlic, fish oil, etc.)
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.