SoCal 99 Ranch Market Headquarters is now hiring a Marketing Coordinator!
99 Ranch Market is the largest Asian supermarket chain in the United States, with over 55 store locations across 10 states and more to come! We are passionate and honored to shape the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. "For 100, we try harder" is our commitment to always provide the best products and services to the communities we serve. With our new expansion strategy and efforts in our cross-generational transition to continue growing our footprint across the country, we welcome YOU to join and grow alongside our family!
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate clearly with various departments and monitor strategic marketing initiatives to ensure deliverables, objectives and timelines are met.
- Assist with social media content creation, monitoring, and streamlining the marketing activation calendar.
- Analyze marketing campaign performance and provide remedies to optimize the results.
- Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with the graphics design team and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
- Manage promotional material quotes and production.
- Support the operations in strategizing marketing plans at the market and retailer level; Track achievement from a qualitative and quantitative standpoint.
- Strong knowledge of online media, blogs, social networking, and ecommerce platforms (ie. FB, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, WeChat, Tik Tok, YouTube).
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, CRM systems (e.g. HubSpot), and content management systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills (ie. Microsoft Office Suite).
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or Hospitality Management
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Highly motivated self-starter type individual. Work environment is creative and fast paced.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Be legally authorized to work in the USA.
- Bilingual in English and Chinese required.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Location: 6338 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620.
- Salary: $20.00/hr - $22.00/hr, DOE
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with 4% Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonus up to $600
- Long-Term Service Award
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
For more information and application, please visit www.99ranch.com/careers
Tawa Group dba 99 Ranch Market, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.