An exciting opportunity just became available for an experienced Medical Assistant (MA) to work for a well-respected multi specialty medical clinic in Burbank. The Medical Assistant (MA) will be responsible for performing basic front and back office duties.
• Competitive Benefits
• Flexible Schedules
• Ample Growth Opportunity
• Fast Growing Healthcare Organization
• Variety of Clinical Settings (Urgent Care, OBGYN, Multi-Specialty)
• Medical Assistant Diploma
• BLS Card
• 6 Months of Medical Assistant Experience
• Back Office Experience (Blood Draws, Injections, Vitals, etc.)
• Front Office Experience ( Answering Phones, Insurance Verification, etc.)
• EMR Experience
Schedule: Monday - Friday (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
Pay: Up to $18/hr (depending on experience)
Start Date: ASAP
We are conducting phone interviews for the position this week. If you are interested in getting your foot in the door at one of the fastest growing healthcare organizations, submit your application today! ALL's WELL is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.