An exciting opportunity just became available for an experienced Medical Assistant (MA) to work for a highly regarded healthcare company in the city of Arcadia. The Medical Assistant (MA) will be responsible for performing basic front and back office duties.
• Competitive Benefits
• Flexible Schedules
• Ample Growth Opportunity
• Fast Growing Healthcare Organization
• Variety of Clinical Settings (Urgent Care, OBGYN, Multi-Specialty)
• Medical Assistant Diploma
• BLS Card
• 6 Months of Medical Assistant Experience
• Back Office Experience (Blood Draws, Injections, Vitals, etc.)
• Front Office Experience ( Answering Phones, Insurance Verification, etc.)
• EMR Experience
Schedule: Monday - Friday (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
Pay: Up to $18/hr (depending on experience
Start Date: ASAP
ALL's WELL is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.