An exciting opportunity just became available for an experienced Medical Assistant to work for a well-respected pediatrics clinic in the city of Los Angeles. The Medical Assistant will be responsible for performing basic front and back office duties.
• High School Diploma
• Medical Assistant Diploma
• BLS Card
• TB Test/Chest X-Ray
• 1 Year of Professional Medical Assistant Experience
• Back Office Experience (Blood Draws, EKGs, Vitals, etc.)
• Front Office Experience ( Answering Phones, Insurance Verification, etc.)
• EMR Experience
• Previous Pediatrics Experience
Schedule: Monday - Friday (8 am to 5 pm)
Pay: $18/hr - $20/hr (depending on experience)
We are conducting interviews for the position this week. If you are an experienced Medical Assistant looking to grow with a family owned clinic, submit your application today! ALL's WELL is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.