FANTASTIC and Growing Large Health Care Provider is looking for
Bilingual - Spanish Healthcare MEDICAL ASSISTANTS for Front Desk/Appointment Scheduler
Do you like helping people? Do you like to make a difference in someone's life? Join our team!
We are URGENTLY HIRING Front Desk & Medical Assistants our clinic locations.
- Schedule patient appointments
- Customer Service
- Confirm patient appointments over the telephone
- Answers telephone, take messages, schedule appointments and provide general program information
Job Requirements Minimum Requirements
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent Communication Skills Excellent Customer Service
- Bilingual English/Spanish required
- Ability to work as a team player and work independently
3 months minimum of Health Care services experience (Internship/Externship, work or clinic or Doctors office or Education in Medical field)
Commitment to goals and philosophy of support patient's on health and wellness journey
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.