Are you seeking a company with room for growth and the opportunity to learn? This group is a nonprofit, academic healthcare provider located in the Glendale area and beyond. This group is seeking Call Center Associate. This position is designed to assist patients through outreach, the authorization process, follow up, scheduling of appointments, and health education. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door!
Medical Care Coordinator duties:
- Support telephonic outreach to patients and answer incoming calls.
- Arrange lab work, diagnostic tests, generate reports and additional services.
- Work cases for outreach to educate patients, coordinate services, schedule patient visits.
- Complete full scheduling cycle
- Process authorizations
- Verify patient eligibility and reconciliation.
- Evaluate clinical information against protocols and consider if intervention is required.
- Exercising good judgment in regards to patient privacy and cultural sensitivity