Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated
total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Eurofins Scientific is the world leader in food, pharmaceutical and environmental testingservices, employing more than 35,000 employees in 44 countries. Eurofins Eaton Analytical is the largest and most recognized water and beverage testing laboratory in the United States, providing water quality compliance and specialty testing to more than 500 municipal, State and Federal customers.
EUROFINS EATON ANALYTICAL has a Microbiology Senior Scientist position opening. This is a regular full time position, 40 hrs/week. Monday -Friday 11:30 a.m.- 8:00 p.m.The Microbiology Senior Scientist would be tasked with assisting in the oversight of the lab's Micro section
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Help oversee daily production and training
• Assist with Standard Operating Procedures (development and implementation)
• Ordering of consumables
• Routine analysis
• Perform AOC, Legionella, Enterococcus, Pseudomonas analysis
• Quality Control and documentation review
• Algae and Algal toxin analysis
• Ensuring on time delivery of analytical results
• Data validation
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Excellent aseptic technique
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Full-time, Monday - Friday, 11:30 a.m.to 08:00 p.m. (40 hours per week) with overtime as needed. Rotating weekends and some holidays required.
Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Monrovia, California are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
• Minimum BS degree in biology or other related science field
• Minimum 2 years of laboratory experience.
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Excellent attention to details and strong organization skills
• Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment
• Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.