Marketing & Advertising company based in Los Angeles is seeking a Native Advertising Manager to join their team!
- Create and manage day-to-day Native media buying and optimizations for owned and operated lead generation campaigns, including buying on Taboola, Outbrain, Verizon and a variety of Native platforms.
- Vet, test, on-board, and become a buying expert in any new native platforms.
- Lead creative development, including creative and landing page development and testing. Vigorously rinse and repeat testing to maximize ROAS.
- Improve campaigns to meet goals through analysis of first and third-party demographic data, device, time of day, geo, view ability, frequency capping, creative, and more.
- Expertise in tracking strategy and ensuring quality implementation by working with team to set up and troubleshoot pixels
- In addition, experience in any of the following channels is preferred: Paid Search, Display, and Social
- Leverage internal reporting platform to identify winning segments and initiatives
- Stay up-to-date with the traditional marketing landscape - research and communicate on important industry trends, new value propositions, account beta opportunities, and new platforms to bring on and test.
- Lead Generation experience
- Two or more years experience managing digital media campaigns for multiple properties on multiple platforms
- At least two years of experience in a digital media strategy role
- Familiarity with platforms (Outbrain, Taboola, and Verizon) is a must
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a dynamic start-up environment
- Ability to survey raw data, draw conclusions, and make recommendations
- Experience with online tracking and analytics tools
- Experience with technologies and best practices for web design, web production, and creative design across multiple platforms
- Excel proficiency (pivot tables, v-lookups, data manipulation)
- Cash compensation. Highly competitive salary and bonus program participation.
- Equity compensation. New hire and ongoing RSU awards.
- High-quality health and dental care plans with no employee contributions and zero deductibles (in-network). Flexible spending account.
- Unlimited PTO.
- 401K company contribution program (after 90 days).
- Professional training and education reimbursements.
- Generous employee perks (e.g., mobile phone program, gym membership).
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.