A southern California-based geotechnical engineering firm is seeking an Office Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to join their San Dimas office. This position will serve as the face of the company location and will be responsible for the front desk, main company phone line signing for and distributing deliveries, high level word processing and report assistance, record keeping & archiving, ordering and organizing of office/kitchen supplies, and other clerical, accounting, and administrative tasks as needed.
- Receptionist duties including ensuring front desk presence, answering and transferring phone calls, signing for and distributing deliveries, mail, and faxes.
- Ensure the shared office areas such as conference rooms and break rooms are clean, tidy, and professional in appearance.
- Maintain and order kitchen, production, and office supplies
- Accounting: Check Requests, Purchase Orders, Approve Invoices
- New Employee Onboarding: work with IT to set up computers, order supplies, set up a desk
- Filing: Sacred and Project files, archive necessary projects, accounting files
- Document Formatting, Document production: Reports, Proposals, Letters
- Document Tracking, Data Entry
- Must possess a minimum of 1-3 years of relevant administrative experience, preferably within the A/E/C industry.
- Must possess strong organizational, writing, editing, and administrative skills.
- Must be able to work well both as part of a team and individually with minimum supervision.
- Must be highly proficient in MS Word and MS Excel.