Ref ID: 31000-9502726814
Classification: Office Manager
Compensation: $40000.00 to $65000.00 yearly
Robert Half Direct has an excellent career opportunity for a highly skilled and motivated Office Manager for a leading manufacturing company. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of Office Management and employee supervision experience.
Key Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Overseeing the work of office employees to ensure they work productively and meet deadlines and company standards.
* Learn each functional area to provide support to the team during planned absence or coverage of functional area as needed.
* Monitor incoming and outgoing customer calls to observe employee’s demeanor, technical accuracy, and conformity to company policy.
* Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office.
* Supervise front office and manage issues as they arise.
* Handle problems and issues with customers that require a manager or management decision.
* Create tracking of errors and customer complaints and work with management on improving the process.
* Coordinate solutions with other department managers to solve issues and problems.
* Work with Sales and Marketing personnel to coordinate marketing, advertising and promotions campaigns, this includes tracking effectiveness of programs.
* Work with outside sales on leads obtained from tradeshows.
* Work on additional duties as assigned by management.