About KB Home
KB Home is one of the largest and most recognized homebuilders in the United States and has built nearly 650,000 quality homes in our more than 60-year history. Today, KB Home operates in 45 markets from coast to coast. What sets KB Home apart is the exceptional personalization we offer our homebuyers from those buying their first home to experienced buyers allowing them to make their home uniquely their own, at a price that fits their budget. As the leader in energy-efficient homebuilding, KB Home was the first builder to make every home it builds ENERGY STAR® certified, a standard of energy performance achieved by fewer than 10% of new homes in America, and has built more ENERGY STAR certified homes than any other builder. An energy-efficient KB home helps lower the cost of ownership and is designed to be healthier, more comfortable and better for the environment than new homes without certification. We build strong, personal relationships with our customers so they have a real partner in the homebuying process. As a result, we have the distinction of being the #1 customer-ranked national homebuilder in third-party buyer satisfaction surveys. Learn more about how we build homes built on relationships by visiting kbhome.com.
JOB SUMMARY: Coordinate and manage sales leads generated from the internet and telephone inquiries. Will facilitate a customer inquiry through preliminary product identification and then schedule direct appointments with community sales representatives. This position will also provide extra community sales coverage for on-site sales representatives that are on approved absences or assist with special events such as Grand Openings for the entire South Bay region.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Internet & Telephone Lead Responses
- Respond quickly, accurately and persuasively to all telephone and electronic leads (email, social media, Live Chat) from various sources such as Corporate Digital Concierge Team and Microsoft Dynamics (CRM). The goal is to respond to all leads within 8 hours or less, but not longer than 24 hours.
- Provides consistent follow-up with all lead activities recorded at the 24-hour, 3-day, and 30-day milestones.
Customer Discovery & Appointments
- Qualify leads based on individual preferences and product interest.
- Adept at overcoming various sales objections and concerns.
- Set and schedule appointments for on-site sales representatives.
- Maintain Microsoft Dynamics (CRM) database of leads with updated information and customer notes.
- Track and report on conversion statistics.
- Contact real estate brokers and schedule presentations for on-site sales representatives to increase broker participation at KB Home communities.
- Participate, when needed, at grand openings and community events.
- Provide back-up coverage for community sales representatives during vacations/sick/personal days.
- High school degree or equivalent required
- Active CA real estate license is required
- Previous sales experience required using electronic modes of communication (on-line/telephone)
- 1-3 years intermediate to advanced experience using Internet, Microsoft Office and customized database programs
- Homebuilding industry experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to connect with people using various electronic modes of communication
- Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to take complex concepts and communicate accurately, persuasively and succinctly
- Action oriented, with the drive to convert leads to successful closure (appointment setting)
- Proven ability of being customer centric when seeking solutions or handling objections
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Microsoft Dynamics (CRM) or JD Edwards database experience a plus.
- Ability to work flexible schedule on a consistent basis including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Valid driver's license required
- Local travel required
Find out why KB Home is attracting and retaining the best employees! If you are interested and qualified, please apply now. KB Home provides above average compensation packages and earnings potential, full benefits, an outstanding 401K matching program, bonus plans and amazing promotional opportunities. KB Home is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse work team. Diversity is important to KB Home!
This position is being recruited by ManpowerGroup Talent Solutions RPO, on behalf of KB Home. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.