Multi-Specialty Out Patient Clinic Manager - OP Clinic - Full Time - Exempt
- Overseeing the daily outpatient clinic operations and staff duties.
- Keeping medical professionals informed about healthcare administered at the clinic.
- Managing the clinic's budget, billing system, and inventory.
- Ordering stock and supplies for the clinic. Overseeing the purchasing, maintenance, and repair of clinic equipment.
- Developing procedures to deliver optimal patient care. Performing the hiring, training, and performance evaluation of staff members.
- Managing internal and external communications and answering queries about the clinic.
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Administration, Clinical Operations, Health Services Administration or related field. Or minimum 5 years of experience in a similar managerial role.
- Min. 2 to 3 years’ experience in managing/supervising a healthcare facility or clinic; preferably in an Out-Patient Clinic settings.
- Ability to supervise and motivate clinic staff to perform their duties efficiently.
- Exceptional organizational skills to ensure that quality services are provided.
- Knowledge of procuring supplies, equipment, and staff needed at the clinic.
- Proficiency in managing budgets, billing, and negotiating with suppliers and vendors.
- Competency with computer-based healthcare administration systems.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for liaising with patients, healthcare providers and specialists, as well as the public.
- BLS preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf