Ref ID: 00460-0011914686
Classification: Payroll Administrator
Compensation: $50000.00 to $60000.00 yearly
A IT Software client is looking to staff a Payroll & Human Resources Administrator through Robert Half. One of the main responsibilities of the Payroll & Human Resources Administrator, is to ensure the payroll production is timely and accurate for all employees. Communication-oriented professionals who are able of working in a deadline-driven environment while exceeding internal customer service expectations, may be a great fit for this role. We have a strong career growth opportunity available in this challenging Payroll & Human Resources Administrator position with an industry leader. This permanent employment opportunity is based in the Torrance, California area. Submit an application for this position now!
- Provide timely processing of payroll in accordance with labor regulations and standard accounting principles
- Process voluntary deductions, as well as wage garnishments, pay levies, and other involuntary court-ordered payments in a timely manner, including reporting to the necessary authorities
- Research pay practices related to FLSA, fringe benefit reporting and other payroll areas and determine how those practices apply to advise management
- Perform review of data entered by others in the payroll software to include, but not limited to salary/wage increases, benefit deductions, employee termination dates, and employee leaves of absence under FMLA or other unpaid leave
- Collaborate with Information Technology, Human Resources, and other internal business partners to ensure security protocols for pay systems
- Process quarterly and year-end payroll reports
- Conduct regular payroll reporting as required and assist with financial audits related to pay records and associated general ledger
- Improve systems and protocols to direct the collection, calculation and entering of pay data
- Comply with current payroll tax requirements and relevant laws associated with the processing of employee wage data, including payroll taxes, employee federal and state income and social security taxes and other required reporting
- Accommodate staff with fringe benefits, pay related issues, general questions related to payroll, PTO accruals, and wage deductions
For confidential consideration, please email your recruiter with Robert Half. If you're not currently working with anyone at Robert Half, please click "Apply" or call 310-719-1400 and ask for David Bizub. Please reference job order number 00460-0011914686.