Hours per week: 40
*After hours call rotation
*Will provide relocation assistance
Healthstat is a leading provider of on-site primary care, high health risk intervention, chronic condition management and occupational medical care services in employer facilities. Through on-site centers, preventative care, wellness programs and comprehensive reporting, Healthstat alleviates a corporation's rising cost of healthcare by improving the health of its employees and dependents. Healthstat currently manages more than 300 clinics nationwide serving over 200,000 participants.
Healthstat's professional providers aid employees with reaching personal health improvement goals. Our positions offer a unique opportunity to be directly involved with improving employee health with a singular commitment to wellness.
Healthstat is seeking a qualified Board Certified Family Practice Physician looking to be an integral part of our culture where people come first, and we strive to make a difference. Personal health is our priority!! Our clinics generate healthy and happy employees!
Purpose: Healthstat's professional providers aid employees with reaching personal health improvement goals. Our providers develop individual healthcare plans to lower health risks. Our providers diagnose and treat chronic diseases as well as acute and episodic occurrences.
- Serves as supervising physician of mid-level providers located on site, with specific duties detailed in collaborative practice agreement.
- Diagnose and treat chronic diseases and acute/episodic occurrences utilizing the Trans Theoretical Model of Behavior Change for patients ages 2 and up.
- Performs physical examinations and preventive health measures within prescribed guidelines.
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's clinical problems and health care needs.
- Records physical findings, and formulates plan and prognosis, based on patient's condition.
- Submits health care plan and goals of individual patients for periodic review and evaluation by supervising Physician.
- Prescribes or recommends drugs or other forms of treatment such as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, or related therapeutic procedures.
- Accomplishes periodic on-site clinic audits as outlined by Healthstat.
- Refer patients with complex medical issues to a primary care physician or specialist.
- MUST have Board Certification in one of the following medical specialties: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, Occupational Medicine (when required), Pediatrics (when required). Board Certification in Emergency Medicine will be considered if the following requirement is met: at minimum of two years of experience practicing in a continuity practice.
- Must possess a current and unrestricted license to practice medicine as a physician in the appropriate state
- Must be proficient in the use of an electronic medical record; experience with eClinicalWorks is a plus
Must meet all state requirements and be licensed in good standing to practice medicine
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- Clinic environment, fast paced
- Be able to lift up to 20 lbs periodically
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, national origin, place of birth, age, marital status, or handicap.