Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within United States as you take on some tough challenges.
- Ensure that stakeholder commitments around consumer profiling, market sizing, and target market analysis to key stakeholders are met
- Partner with stakeholders to embed analytics within marketing strategy, marketing campaigns, product development, and operations across business lines
- Strategize on the development of the Next Generation of analytic tools and capabilities that will deliver business value
- Evangelize the role and impact of Consumer Analytics around the organization
- Develop predictive models based on demographic, psychographic, econometric and statistical data that deliver insights related to member enrollment
- Undertake rigorous and meticulous data analysis to extract and distill key population insights that will be consumed by functions such as business strategy, product marketing, and consumer marketing
- Develop presentations around insights to be delivered to constituents at all levels: strategic, tactical, operational, and across function: marketing, operations, finance, sales, etc.,
- Jointly solution, with key business areas, around the appropriate analytics tools to solve their business issues
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative/business field such as Economics, Statistics, or Business Management
- 5+ years of statistical modeling experience in applications such as SAS, SPSS, R or Python
- Experience utilizing both qualitative analysis (e.g., content analysis, hypothesis testing) and quantitative analysis techniques (e.g., cluster analysis, inferential statistics)
- Proficiency in distilling insights and presenting to business leadership
- Proficiency in Data visualization tools such as Tableau or Domo
- Strong knowledge of extracting and developing key consumer insights within a population
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- Master’s degree
- Healthcare experience
- Experience with Cloud based applications
Careers with OptumRx. We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you’ll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you’re empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There's no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $94,500 to $171,700. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Principal Data Scientist, Data Scientist, Analytics, Data Science, Data Analyst, Data Analysis, Telecommute, Telecommuting, Telecommuter, Work From Home, Work At Home, Remote, WAH, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota