At Fandango, we love movies. From showtimes and ticketing, to engaging content and innovations in movie going- we strive to deliver the perfect movie going experience-anytime, anywhere. And to be the go-to destination for moviegoers, we think it's all about collaboration. Anyone can build a website or app, but it takes a special group across many disciplines to create an experience that can live across multiple platforms and connected devices. Thanks to an exceptional team, we're working hard to make Fandango a little bit better every day. Our 30 million (and growing!) online and mobile monthly visitors can now buy movie tickets at over 25,000 screens nationwide and stay for exclusive trailers, our award-winning original video series, movie reviews, celebrity interviews and more. So, if you're looking to inspire, be inspired and work at the intersection of entertainment and technology look no further than Fandango. Visit Fandango.com/careers for a behind-the-scenes look at Fandango and follow us on LinkedIn for the latest news and updates. Fandango is an NBCUniversal Company.
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal's commitment and how we are making an impact.
We are seeking a talented Product Designer to join our Product Experience team consisting of talented UX designers and UI Designers . The ideal candidate has experience working on consumer-facing commerce products with a strong brand presence. Working with the Fandango team and fellow designers, you will design features, enhancements, and advertising solutions for web and mobile apps. This individual is a creative, conceptual problem-solver with high-end design skills mixed with exceptional people and presentation skills to inspire and drive cutting-edge, award-winning web, and mobile initiatives.
+ Partner with UX, Product, and Engineering to design features on Fandango
+ Integrate and adhere to Brand Identity
+ Develop and maintain a detailed style guide
+ Develop high-level mockups and prototypes to communicate interaction and design ideas
+ Produce visual assets, including icons and instructional illustrations where necessary
+ Use research and data to understand the problems that need to be solved and to drive design execution
+ Modify products in accordance with feedback from users and test groups
+ Gather feedback / collaborate across multiple cross-functional partners
+ Watch consumer trends to identify desirable product traits
Applicants should have strong skills in both creative development and design thinking. Must be able to drive creative brainstorming and translate concepts into production deliverables (Figma, prototypes, comps, etc.). The Product Designer must articulate creative concepts, validated through data and research, and in pitch concept sessions to Senior Management and Senior-level business partners.
• Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science Degree in Fine Arts, Design, Art, or related field
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
• Must be strong with user-interface design, color theory, typography, and illustration
• Proficient with Figma's design and prototyping tool
• Experience with JIRA and Confluence to work with product and dev teams
• Experience working in agile product development.
• Must have experience designing for mobile, web, and tablets
• Deep knowledge of the fundamentals provided by Apple in their HIG and Googles Material Design
• Understand W3C web and accessibility standards
• Team player who understands the value of regular and effective communication and team-based problem-solving
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols in select work settings or where jurisdictionally mandated.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• You possess a holistic vision and identify problems to be solved
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.