Location: Santa Fe Springs, CA
Description: Judge Healthcare is currently seeking an Production Manager, Packaging, for reviewing systems, process and procedures of the entire Production Department.
- Provide production scheduling recommendations to improve efficiencies
- Adhere to safety policies and manufacturing regulations
- Responsible for the workforce budgeting
- Evaluate and suggest changes with equipment
- Measuring of downtime on equipment, initiate a plan, and take corrective measures to reduce or eliminate future down time.
- Responsible for creating a good safety culture and good working environment for employees, regulatory agencies, vendors and visitors and enforcing GMPs, Company, Safety and SQF polices
- Work closely with the HR Department on disciplinary actions, employee performance or employee appreciation duties needed to be applied.
- Responsible for adhering and maintaining all regulatory activities of the operations department.
- Work closely with the QA Department
- Overseeing the effective operations of the kitchen, chew room, bagging, bar line and other production processes
- Responsible for initiating formulation adjustments when necessary.
- Accurately maintaining, completing, and filing daily production records.
- Will coordinate cleaning and housekeeping activities with Sanitation Lead.
- Evaluate the performance of department employees, provide coaching or positive feedback to help grow the team professionally.
- Work daily with Leads/Supervisors to ensure the proper scheduling of employees
- Review timecards daily/weekly to ensure all hours, breaks and lunches are accurately recorded.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bilingual Spanish/English
- Minimum 4 years in a managerial role in food manufacturing
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]