MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Our client is looking for a Programmatic Sales Executive. One of their major components is a programmatic DSP for the Ad industry. This role is a hybrid IC to develop the strategy, sales motion, and growth of the recently-launched product.
Our client provides a platform that combines technology, domain expertise, and insights to make outdoor/out-of-home (OOH) advertising. easy, effective and measurable for everyone.
- Drive adoption of programmatic platform within brands and agencies
- Provide direction for product and software
- Drive GTM strategy for distribution of the platform
- Negotiate deal terms with channel partners and stakeholders in the ecosystem
- Lead positioning, branding, and definition of value props for the product
What you'll be doing:
- Generate meetings with brands, agencies, and other stakeholders to pitch the programmatic platform
- Meeting with customers to understand their needs, showcase and demo the platform
- Work cross-functionally with product/engineering, marketing, design, and sales team to translate customer requests into requirements, iterate on marketing tactics and collateral,
- Using Salesforce to track and log meetings and manage pipeline
- Programmatic media sales with DOOH experience a plus
- Familiarity with OOH industry generally
- Tech / startup experience
- Successful experiences navigating ambiguous environments, taking leadership and ownership over an area and driving results
- Experience working with with brands directly, agencies, and omnichannel DSPs
- Intimate familiarity with advertising, martech/adtech landscape
- Customer obsessed - you can listen to customer pain points and translate them into product, process and user experience solutions
- Analytical: you have comfort and proficiency with numbers, can simplify complexities, and use data to inform strategy and product improvements
- Versatile: thrives in a rapidly-changing environment, able to wear multiple hats simultaneously without losing track of priorities
- Product and tech savvy: You'll be the biggest power user of the platform and will be able to deftly illustrate to customers all the benefits of the platform and product
- Persistent and resilient: startups are hard, fast-changing and and require a level of grit many people lack
What we can offer you:
- Career Growth: Top performers will have an opportunity to help shape the team. Working directly with the founders to drive initiatives and create a structure that scales.
- Market-competitive salary + plus equity
- A once-in-a-lifetime career opportunity to get onboard a fast-growing business