• Setting project goals for upcoming financial planning & analysis (FP&A) implementation, with capability of articulating and creating plans to meet those goals
• Maintaining project timeframes, budgeting estimates and status reports (Pref over $1mil budget experience)
• Coordinating with project team members to develop schedules in alignment with the project’s system implementor
• Implementing IT strategies that can ensure planned August 2021 go-live occurs on schedule and within budget
• Experienced with using project management tools to track project performance and schedule adherence
• Comfort serving as liaison and running point in a hybrid waterfall/agile environment
• Partner with project teams to ensure alignment
• Obtain input from teams to prepare management meeting materials
• Escalate major and unresolved issues (items with material impact to solution quality, delivery timeline, scope, budget, or resources) to the Project leadership team and Steering Committee
With at least 10 years of experience, the ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree in information technology or related field, with the possession of a PMP certification being a plus.
They will have experience using Oracle applications and be proficient in MS Office Applications including Project and Teams.
They will have experience implementing enterprise performance management (EPM) systems.
Advanced consulting and group facilitation skills
Experience working with senior business leaders, project teams, functional groups, IT and external vendors/partners
Advanced written and verbal communication skills
Ability to adjust approaches based on audience and situation
Humble and collaborative approach to working with others, especially leaders at all levels
Plan effectively and organize/pace the work of others
Ability to identify and resolve conflicts (personally and with others)
Exemplary and quick learner and teacher of new situations, concepts and frameworks
Comfortable leading group conversations