Growing Real Estate Litigation Firm Hiring Now
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Craig Kurtzman
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $125,000 - $180,000 per year
A bit about us:
California real estate developers have counted on our client past 15 plus years. While many boutique law firms do not survive the test of time, our longevity is due to the respect and loyalty of our clients who receive quality legal services from our client..
Why join us?
Work Life Balance
A mid-sized law firm in Los Angeles, is seeking an California-licensed real estate attorney with 6 to 8 years of experience handling transactions for industrial, commercial and multi-family use real estate. Transactions would concern primarily Adverse Possession, Real Estate Fraud, Broker Malpractice, Construction Defects, Failure to Disclose etc
- Active license to practice law in California
- 6 to 8 years of commercial real estate experience at a law firm
- Juris Doctor from an accredited law school
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough understanding of applicable laws
- Strong research, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.