North-West College is part of a stable and growing system of nine campuses in California and Nevada, which is a leader in Medical Career Training since 1966.
Our everyday mission is to train students in short term programs for gainful employment.
We are currently seeking a Receptionist.
The a Receptionist who oversees and manages office procedures and other tasks for various departments as assigned by their supervisor. As a receptionist, directs people both externally and internally to the appropriate contact either via telephone or in person.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Oversee all aspects of general office coordination within assigned department(s).
- Maintain office calendar to coordinate work flow and meetings.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of student, staff, and faculty information.
- Greets visitors; ensures a positive welcoming environment at the front desk and entrance.
- Answers telephone and directs calls to proper individuals. Assists all callers and visitors in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Follow incoming inquiry script.
- Follow inquiry distribution rotation.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Sign for and distribute UPS/FedEx or similarly delivered packages.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to, copying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Create and modify documents such as reports, memos and letters using word processing, spreadsheet, database and/or presentation software such as Microsoft Office or other programs.
- File and retrieve organizational documents, records and reports.
- May conduct research, compile data, and prepare documents for management.
- Set up and coordinate meetings.
- Attend meetings as requested in order to record minutes.
- Support staff and faculty in assigned project based work.
- May supervise volunteers and other support personnel..
- Assist with overall maintenance of the organization and its offices.
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Take Student Payments.