Now Hiring Regional CDL-A Truck Drivers!
Looking for regional truck driving jobs in your area?
Benefits For Most Regional Drivers:
- Regular Home Time
- Out 2 - 10 Days
- Consistent Schedule
- Familiar Routes
- Competitive Pay
Regional Truck Drivers transport freight between various locations across their region while adhering to all traffic laws and regulations. The Driver's responsibilities include obtaining customers’ signatures upon completion of each delivery, ensuring that the freight is properly secured for transportation, and notifying management of any freight damage sustained during transportation. The Driver should also ensure that the truck is labeled with the correct placards when transporting hazardous materials or oversized cargo.
Regional Driver Responsibilities:
- Safely transporting freight between various locations within their region.
- Performing truck inspections before and after each trip to ensure that all mechanical systems are in good working order.
- Carefully planning routes to ensure that deliveries are completed in a timely manner.
- Maintaining the company truck, which includes washing and cleaning it, changing fluids, monitoring tire pressure, and performing minor repairs as needed.
- Maintaining a logbook detailing the hours traveled, rest periods, miles covered, as well as all fuel, repair, and toll expenses.
- Promptly reporting any traffic violations, road accidents, and vehicle breakdowns to management.
- Notifying the dispatcher and customer of any delay that may affect scheduled delivery times.
- Assisting in the loading and unloading of freight into and off the company truck