Location: Los Angeles, CA
Description: Our client, a very top consumer products/durables leader in the industry, is currently seeking a California based Retail Activation Manager. Remote based in California (can be Northern or Southern). Newly added National Retail Activation Managers across the country due to growth. The roles are very similar to a Field Marketing Manager in responsibilities - partnering with sales and marketing and training the retailers and Account Managers. One of the very top VP's Retail Marketing (who I placed) leading this initiative. Overachieving bonus payout on top of generous compensation and benefits package!
Develop and direct the company’s efforts to affect positive change in marketing, merchandising, training, and instore experience to improve overall business growth and expand relationships with customers while developing a strategic plan to continue development and implementation of the Retail program. Mentor and collaborate with sales representatives in the field while supporting the Regional Sales Director.
- Conduct internal trainings with the objective to elevate Regional Sales team proficiency in a measurable way.
- Set competencies goals with Regional Sales Leaders and provide end of year review
- Coaches and mentors Account Managers on integral best practices and performance objectives.
- Lead training and implementing within the Region.
- Work with Retail owners to customize content to meet Regional needs & priorities.
- Participate in Regional staff calls and Regional leadership calls.
- Ride along with Account Manager for customer-facing meetings on a regular schedule to present and improve the sales effectiveness of the Region's strategies
- Focus on the largest regional accounts which are not currently being captured by dedicated CMM support or their account prioritization and planning scope.
- Role contributions within these accounts include presentations, meeting participation, project management, how to present insights and sell-in solutions and create plans to implement. Ride along with Account Managers for a day of development
- Design Co-marketing strategies with top accounts
- Measure account level results and capture best practices based on KPIs
- Responsible for growing region revenue, profit, margin, share to achieve budgeted goals.
- Analyze sales history, provide insights and articulate drivers in variance between sales and forecast to support top projects
- Present monthly on analysis, insights, wins, obstacles, and best practices.
- Develop an annual plan on the page for key initiatives that benefit and complement Regional strategies.
- Voice of field and retailers in creating content
- Leverage shopper, customer, and category insights to create and deploy comprehensive (annual) marketing, merchandising, training, and in-store plans for assigned customers.
- Strong thought leadership in creating advertising strategies and creative that builds the brands and customer’s brand.
- Collaborate with brand management, consumer marketing, and sales to ensure alignment of brand objectives.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]