The Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport is seeking energetic, goal oriented Room Attendants who have a passion for cleanliness and guest satisfaction. The Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport boasts 488 guest rooms as well as 50,000 square feet of event space. The Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport is conveniently located near Hollywood and Universal Studios in the center of the entertainment hub. Our property provides complimentary meals, employee events, great hotel discounts at over 5,700 hotels world-wide and perks for local events & attractions!
Job Overview: To clean and stock guest rooms to ensure high standards of cleanliness.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, and floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and stooping.
• Strip and make beds, changing bed linens, which may require lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 40 lbs.
• Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and shelves thoroughly.
• Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest room.
• Report all suspicious persons or activities, hazardous conditions, etc. to Safety/Security Department.
• Provide general public assistance, instruction and/or guidance for guest and employee safety in fire or other emergency situations.
• Respond in a timely manner to guest requests of items such as an iron, safety instructions, assistance, directions, and/or other information.
• Turn in all items found in employee's working area to Hotel Lost and Found department.
• Other duties as assigned such as assisting room attendants or house person when requested.