Have you ever enjoyed Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas’® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee®, Entenmann’s® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Top Reasons to Work for Bimbo Bakeries USA as a Route Sales Professional (Vacation Relief):
- Great introductory sales position with growth opportunities
- Competitive starting pay
- Amazing Medical/Dental with very low weekly deductions
- Stable Union position with pension for retirement
- BBU specific wellness and discount programs available
Route Sales Professional(Vacation Relief) Position Summary:
The Route Sales Professional (Vacation Relief) represents BBU in the market, selling and delivering fresh baked products to retail customers, restaurants, and institutions. Through world class market execution, the Route Sales Representative’s primary focus is to maximize sales to customers through strong customer relationships, good business practices that drive profitable sales growth, and provide incidental sales-related service that exceeds the customer’s expectations.
Route Sales Professional (Vacation Relief) Key Job Responsibilities:
- Provides vacation relief for Route Sales Professionals
- Assists Route Sales Professionals in all facets of route operational activity, including ordering / distribution, merchandising, promotional activity, holiday planning, and meeting customer expectations.
- Assists RSP's and BBU support group with route splits and route productivity.
- Delivers fresh product to existing customers on open routes until new RSPs are trained.
- Establish and maintain effective customer relationships to initiate and maximize sales in retail, restaurant, and institutional customers, ensure client retention by exceeding expectations with new and current customers
- Drive in store excellence by selling displays to drive incremental sales, ensuring racks are set in accordance with customer guidelines, and the seamless execution of promotions
- Investigate, create and follow through on all growth opportunities including soliciting new customers to grow market share on strategic brands by selling and supporting incremental displays and the generation of new leads to solicit new business within the route territory
- Execution of world class merchandising and proper rotation of all products to ensure the best quality and freshness of our products
- Introduces new products and services to maximize sales and shelf space within existing accounts and when soliciting new customers
- Responsible for taking and maintaining proper inventory counts and placing product orders using a hand held device as well as servicing customers in accordance with customers’ established service frequency patterns
- Drives company route truck safely; safely loads and unloads the truck
- Correctly completes DOT logs and submits other documentation, paperwork and deposits on time
- Additional responsibilities and duties as assigned by supervisor
Schedule for hire:
- Days: Sunday - Saturday; Wednesday and Sunday off
- Start time: Approximately 4:00 am: regular workweek 45 hours
- Overtime as needed
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA (“BBUSA”) includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more – the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.