MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Our client is looking for a data-driven, analytical thinker who can manage develop and execute sales strategies and processes and scale high performance sales teams. Must thrive in a fast pace environment and possess great communication skills.
Our client provides a platform that combines technology, domain expertise, and insights to make outdoor/out-of-home (OOH) advertising. easy, effective and measurable for everyone.
- Create and implement sales processes and tools to increase performance of sales team
- Manage budget, forecasting, and profitability for key accounts
- Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions
- Manage a team of direct reports
- Set and measure KPIs; enabling your team to exceed sales goals
- Make customers insanely happy; ensure that our clients receive the highest level of service throughout the sale cycle
- Have a sense of urgency by delivering timely, high quality work
- Partner across organizations to ensure the sales channel is setup for success
- Startup experience
- Experience managing teams
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience
- AdTech/Media sales knowledge
- Ability to work cross-functionally with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Proficiency with Sales CRM tools
What we can offer you:
- Market-competitive salary + plus equity
- A once-in-a-lifetime career opportunity to get onboard a fast-growing business