SAP Quality Assurance Analysts:
CCO Performance Improvement Analysts:
Support achievement of Top Quartile customer satisfaction ratings of all Customer Care Centers, including vendors, through quality monitoring and education of employees.
- Monitors and evaluates interactions from inbound customer contacts, including phone calls, with a focus on Billing/Payment/Credit call types
- Participate in call reviews and calibration sessions with Quality Assurance team to ensure client's expectations are understood and executed consistently.
- Participate in calibration sessions with care center leadership and third-party vendors to ensure client’s expectations are understood and executed consistently.
- Utilizes established evaluation criteria to monitor and evaluate individual and process performance for the care centers.
- Assists in the education and understanding of business processes and objectives in accomplishing the desired customer experience for CCO employees, during new hire training and beyond.
- Analyzes agent performance trends across Care Centers and provides recommended actions to leadership.
- Tracks new employee quality performance and reports findings to Training department and leadership.
- Performs deep dive trend analysis to assist in the development of employees.
- Manages the day to day operation of systems and processes utilized within the Quality Assurance (QA) Team.
- Serves as system administrator/SME for the Verint call monitoring tool and works with IT to troubleshoot issues identified
- Works with IT to test software capabilities and develop new reports
- Utilize content in the Care Center knowledge management tools (Online Manuals, CBTs, etc) to provide feedback on Billing/Payment/Credit call types
- Works with HR, Legal, Consumer Affairs, Regulatory Staff and others in researching recorded call data as needed for investigations
- Completes other tasks as assigned by Manager
- Supports the Enterprise in achieving Service Level and other performance metrics.
- Provides support to care centers during major storm events.