Florida SLP or CF
Face to Face position at a school North of Fort Myers, FL
Reach out to Rachel Patles on LinkedIn or at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for more details
Job Duties and Role Responsibilities:
As a School Speech Language Pathologist, you will assess, diagnose, and treat articulation, language, fluency, and voice disorders in children. The Speech-Language Pathologist will also develop IEP goals to help the students gain necessary speech skills as well as report progress and status to parents and the school. Other job duties for a School Speech-Language Pathologist may include:
Conduct screenings, initial evaluations, and triennial reevaluations.
Provide services on an individual, small-group, or classroom basis to school students.
Collaborate with and train other professionals and parents to facilitate students' academic, communication, and social skills in an educational environment.
Serve on program planning and teacher assistance teams.
Develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) and attend the meetings.
Provide education to families about speech and language development and how to help their children at home.
Serve as a consultant to other educators and related professionals.
Attending staff meetings, in-service trainings, and continuing education courses as appropriate or required
- Proud to Offer SAME DAY Medical Insurance - Multiple Coverage Plans to choose from, because there is no one size fits all solution when it comes to your well-being
- Dental and Vision
- Supplemental Options Including, but not limited to - Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Accident, Short Term Disability
- Industry Competitive Pay Packages
- Tax-free allowances available on travel contracts
- Round Trip Travel Pay to and from Assignment
- Guaranteed Hours on most Contracts
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Discounted CEU Access
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Competitive and Timely Paid Referral Bonuses
The CareStaff Partners Difference:
- Join a Family Oriented Team that is Passionate about the mutual goal of finding the right local or travel contract position for You and Your Family!
- Seamless Communication and Ongoing Support from your:
- Compliance Specialist
- Payroll Professional
- Human Resources Representative
- Recruiters with Extensive Staffing Industry Knowledge
- Proven Track Record of Recruiting Excellence in Healthcare