Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Ã‚ÂGroup's key figures (as of March 2020) are approx. 5.4 billion Euros, over 800 laboratories across 50 countries and about 50,000 staff.
Eurofins is the world leader in the food, bio/pharmaceutical product testing. It is also number one in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics, discovery pharmacology, and central laboratory services. With over 48,000 employees across 800 sites in47 countries, Eurofins is a leading international group of laboratories providing an unparalleled range of testing and support services to the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, food, environmental, and consumer products industries and to governments.
Eurofins Eaton Analytical, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for a Scientist I Wet Chem in Monrovia, CA.
Scientist I Wet Chem responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following
• Routine sample preparation and analysis of water samples by various written EPA and Standard Methods procedures adhering to laboratory SOPs
• Performing data process, data entry and written documentation
• Performing routine instrument maintenance.
• Preparation of reagents and standards as described in SOPs
• Escalation of on-going issues to supervisor.
• Communication of laboratory issue to Customer Service Group as appropriate.
• Other general laboratory related duties as assigned
Will include regular late shift and/or weekend duties
The ideal candidate would possess
• Excellent organization skill
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Excellent attention to details
• Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment
Position is Full-time. Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime or weekend works as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Monrovia, California are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Basic Minimum Qualifications
• Minimum BS degree in biology, chemistry or other related science field and one to two years of laboratory experience.
• Must be available to work overtime including weekends
• Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.