Senior Accountant - Sr. Accountant - Month-End Close - General Ledger - Financial Reporting - Financial Statements - Balance Sheets - AR - AP - Revenue
Are you an experienced accounting professional who is looking to join an exciting media company? If so, we have a Senior Accountant opportunity that you would be a great fit for!
A Los Angeles media company is looking to add a Senior Accountant to their team. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for month-end close, maintaining the general ledger, financial statement preparation, and reporting. The Senior Accountant must be a team player, analytical, and be able to meet tight deadlines. Sound like you or a friend? If so, please read (or have them read) the full Senior Accountant job description below to see if it is a match!
What do you need for this Senior Accountant role?
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
- 3-5 years of accounting experience
- Advanced Excel
- CPA tracking would be great
- Experience working with a large ERP
What will you do in this Senior Accountant role?
- Prepare journal entries and reconciliations for month-end close
- Create financial reporting packages and the financial statement
- Manage balance sheet and related reconciliations
- Account for revenue, costs, and deliveries for productions
- Analyze accounts payable, receivables, and royalties
- P&L consolidation
- Compile documentation for internal and external audit
- Distribution revenue and cost reporting
- Tracking and reporting overhead costs
- Assist with process improvement and implementation
- Ad hoc financial analysis
What is in this Senior Accountant role for you?
- Opportunity to join a global leader in the industry
- World class benefits
- 6% 401K match
- Health and wellness incentives
- 3 months paid parental leave
So, if you are an experienced Accountant who is ready for their next role then we want to hear from you today! Please submit your resume for this Senior Accountant role as we would love to connect with you!