Senior Accountant - International Accountant - Mandarin - Mandarin - Fixed Assets - General Ledger - Sr. Accountant - G/L - G.L.
Are you an experienced accounting professional who is bilingual in Mandarin? Do you also have general ledger and fixed assets experience as well? If so, then we have a Senior Accountant role that would be a great fit for you. Please read more about the Senior Accountant opportunity below!
A South Bay mid-sized publicly traded manufacturer is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team. In this newly created role, the Senior Accountant will be responsible intercompany reconciliations, income statement flux analysis, and reconciling the balance sheet for the company's international subsidiaries. To be successful in this role, the Senior Accountant should have excellent communication skills (in both English and Mandarin), be team-oriented, and capable of working in a fast-paced environment. Sound like you or someone you know? If so, then please read the full job description below to see if you could be a match.
What do you need for this Senior Accountant role?
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar field
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English
- Strong GAAP knowledge
- Advanced Excel
What will you do in this Senior Accountant role?
- Prepare journal entries
- Maintain and reconcile the balance sheet and fixed assets
- Help improve internal controls
- Intercompany reconciliation between subsidiaries
- Assist with external audit and document internal controls
- Participate in ad hoc projects
What is in this Senior Accountant role for you?
- Opportunity to work for a very high-growth and stable company and product
- Ability to assist with international expansion
- Opportunity to work with and for smart and nice people
- Casual environment when in the office
So, if you are an Accountant who can also speak Mandarin then we would love to hear from you. Please send us your resume for this Senior Accountant role as we would love to speak with you!