GHD has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Advisor to work with our growing Asset Management Group to be based from any of our California offices.
The role of the Senior Advisor is to play a
leadership role in growing the GHD Advisory and specifically Asset Management
business on the West Coast primarily California with a focus on Water and
Working with the Asset Management Group this position plays a key leadership role within the Advisory team, and will see you involved in
- Developing the strategic vision to achieve profit, sustainability, growth and staff development objectives for the asset management team.
- Growing the group through business development, winning work and key client and stakeholder relationship management
- Accountability for people management for the team. Leading by example, inspiring and mentoring the team
What you will bring to the team
- Degree qualification in engineering or a related discipline. Post graduate qualifications are highly desirable.
- Strong leadership skills
- A highly skilled infrastructure and business consultant with experience gained across a range of market sectors in both the public and private sector
- Strong client service orientation, generating repeat business through outstanding delivery
- A passion for securing consultancy work with new clients, winning work and developing industry networks
- Trusted advisor status within the industry
Our commitment to you
Fostering gender balance, diversity and acceptance of flexible working is central to the way GHD Advisory does business. We offer a professional, friendly and inclusive culture based on our core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.
In addition to a competitive salary, GHD Advisory provides attractive career options including professional development via our GHD Business School, additional leave, and family-friendly flexible work arrangements.
Why GHD Advisory?
Why waste a single day doing work that isn’t an investment in your future? At GHD Advisory, you will join a team of passionate individuals, many of them leaders in their field, who are also the owners of our business. This ownership is what sets us apart. It means our people enjoy an unrivalled amount of autonomy in their roles. It is also what drives our commitment and accountability in how we serve our clients, deliver projects, and pursue new opportunities.
About GHD Advisory
GHD Advisory is an integrated part of GHD’s connected network of 10,000 people, which has a track record of delivering insightful advice and robust outcomes for our clients for more than 90 years.
GHD Advisory addresses the need for business outcomes that challenge the status quo in our rapidly changing environment, offering services relating to infrastructure investment and economics, asset management, risk, assurance & regulation.
We actively seek and nurture the very best people in their respective fields to join our team. In return, we offer remarkable career shaping opportunities to extend your skills and gain global experience.
If this is the kind of investment you would like to make with your talent, join us and take control of your career and your future.
: As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or veteran status. #LI-PB1