Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Senior Data Scientist (Cardio Signal Processing) for our client in the Bio Medical domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth. This is a Permanent position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Remote till Covid-19 Ends)
Role: Senior Data Scientist (Cardio Signal Processing)
Primary Skills: Data Analysis
Note: Fulltime + benefits (Flexible PTO, Training and, Development Opportunities, 401(k) match, Bonus Eligibility, Medical Benefits, Paid Holidays)
Role Description: The Senior Data Scientist (Cardio Signal Processing) must have at least 3+ years of experience. The Sr. Data Scientist will be responsible for the analysis of surface ECG and intracardiac EGM signals to develop new algorithm modules for the PURE EP™ System. Additionally, you will develop advanced signal processing algorithms for Bioelectronic Medicine products to classify nerve activity.
You will work closely with software engineering, scientific, clinical and marketing departments on the integration of modules and support VOC activities.
The Sr. Data Scientist, you will lead the effort in organizing and characterizing large datasets applying machine learning and AI approaches, and work with external groups on the delivery of new product innovation. New algorithm modules are to enhance the efficiency, safety and efficacy of cardiac ablation procedures and improve patient outcomes reducing the need for further procedures.
Must Have's skills :
- Applies knowledge of biomedical signal processing to surface ECG, intracardiac and ENG/EMG signals to develop algorithms for product integration
- Conduct applied research on supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms to develop new approaches to analyzing ECG and EGM signals both in real-time and retrospectively
- Develop digital filtering routines to enhance cardiac signals and remove noise and artifact generated from various sources of interference
- Collaborate with Electrophysiologists, researchers, scientists, cathlab staff to identify workflow problems and solutions
- Collaborate with Scientific, Clinical and Marketing departments to define user needs and product requirements
- Collaborate with Software Engineers in defining product design specifications
- Keep abreast of pertinent machine learning research of intracardiac data by studying published work and attending conferences.
- Manage research timelines and work with PMO and Marketing to prioritize key feature development
- Stay up to date on the latest research in Cardiac Mapping and Bioelectronic Medicine
- Keep abreast of the latest research and techniques to identifying cardiac arrythmias
- Conference abstract and scientific manuscript preparation
- Foster a culture teamwork in a matrixed environment
- Biomedical signal analysis, e.g. EGM, ECG, EMG, EEG, ENG
- Advanced biomedical signal processing skills
- Experience with machine learning, AI and big data analysis
- Outstanding MatLab proficiency
- Knowledge of physiology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Degree in Biomedical, Electrical Engineering Computer engineering, Computer Science or related field with an emphasis on biomedical signal processing and machine learning. M.S. or PhD strongly preferred
- Postdoctoral experience a plus
Education: Biomedical Engineering/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 3+ years
Relocation: This position will cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Note: Candidates must be able to work on a W2 basis
Recruiter Name: Anil Chamoli
Recruiter Phone: 412-436-0333 (Ext: 2034)
Equal Employment Opportunity