One of the largest global medical technology companies is looking to add a Senior Product Designer to their software management team. The Senior Product Designer will report to the Manager of User Experience and be responsible for working cross-functionally between the software engineering team, quality team, and the product team. Additionally, they will be conducting research, understanding the pains of the enterprise system of users, and understanding how the product will interact with clinical employees. A strong candidate will have previous experience leading a team of junior designers and an excellent portfolio.
Their office is in San Diego but the position will report in a remote situation.
Contract: Rolling Long Term Contract
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Designer
- Experience with journey mapping, concept reviews, and user needs analysis
- Strong communication and oral skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Factors or Cognitive Science or related work experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience leading junior designers a plus
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice