Hybrid remote schedule!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Andrea Silberberg
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
We are an investment management, financial planning and wealth advisory firm with billions of dollars in client assets!
We are looking for experienced Tax Accountants to join the team in Irvine, San Diego, and Torrance, CA.
Why join us?
- Full health benefits
- Flexible work schedule (hybrid remote/office)
The Senior Tax Accountant is responsible for developing and managing tax services provided to clients such as federal and state tax preparation, tax projections and analysis. This position involves client facing activities providing comprehensive tax services to existing clients, and assisting our advisors and financial planning team with strategic tax planning.
- Prepare and review federal and state tax returns for high net worth individuals and trusts
- Participate in internal strategy discussions for clients, collaborate with advisor teams and planning departments to address tax services objectives.
- Manage coordination and integration of tax services, analysis, and department projects.
- Prepare tax projections and other tools for use in wealth planning engagements.
- Possesses knowledge of tax regulations in order to answer clients' questions.
- Responds to tax notices of any sort and does initial drafts of any letters required.
- Work with the Tax Manager to continually review and develop process and procedures relevant to the tax department
- Perform additional functions, duties and specific tasks of a similar nature as necessary in order to achieve the firm's business development and client retention objectives.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures and perform business functions with focus on consistency, quality, and compliance.
- 3+ years of experience as well as considerable knowledge of partnership, corporate, and individual taxation
- Licensed: Certified Public Accountant
- Proficient with Windows and Microsoft Office
- Experience with Ultra Tax and Sure Prep preferred, but not required
*PLEASE SEND ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING APPLICATION QUESTIONS TO apply.jobot.com/jobs/senior-tax-accountant/448608805/?utm_source=CareerBuilder DIRECTLY AFTER YOU APPLY*
1. How many years of experience do you have as a tax accountant?
2. Do you have your CPA?
3. Are you okay working a hybrid office/remote work schedule?
4. What annual salary are you looking for?
5. Why are you looking for a new opportunity at this time?
6. Will you be requiring sponsorship now or in the future?
7. Do you have experience working with Ultra Tax or Sure Prep?
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.