Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated ServiceNow QA Analyst with development and test framework experience to join our team in DC Metro area. The ServiceNow QA Analyst is a multifaceted role working in collaboration with other teams across the business to support our government clients.
This role is an opportunity to apply and grow your skillset in test automation with a motivated and rapidly growing company, servicing a wide range of technology forward clients, and building CGS' capabilities.
As an ServiceNow QA Analyst, you will:
- Provide technical and administrative direction for personnel performing software development tasks, including the review of work products for correctness, adherence to the design concept and to user standards, review of program documentation to assure government standards/requirements are adhered to, and for progress in accordance with schedules.
- Coordinate with the Project Manager and/or Quality Assurance Manager to ensure that problems are solved to the user's satisfaction.
- Make recommendations, if needed, for approval of major systems installations.
- Participate in discussions with client stakeholders using strong communications skills to determine requirements for testing needs within a product feature or across the platform.
- Implement End-to-End Test Automation and Tools Strategies/Roadmaps, including performance and load testing.
- Prepare milestone status reports and deliveries/presentations on the system concept to colleagues, subordinates, and end user representatives.
- Must becapable of workingunder general direction on complex projects, issues, and problems.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Eligibility to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, Management, or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 5+ years of relevant Quality Assurance experience in Test Automation including planning, assessments, script development & maintenance preferably in cloud environment.
- 1+ years of experience using Test Automation tools such as Selenium or Cucumber Candidate must be a team player and work closely with other automation developers to build/support the Automation Framework.
Nice to have Skills/Qualifications:
- Testing in a ServiceNow environment is preferred
- Should be capable of writing Apex test classes and support developers in performing Unit Testing.
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development and Behavioral Drive Design (BDD).
- Candidate should have experience on automation result analysis and generate automation result reports.
- Candidate should have ability to learn new techniques and technologies quickly
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client's opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us atwww.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)