Remote, Learn GO - $40 MM funding!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Patrick Murphy
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
We're looking for a passionate Software Back End Engineer to join our team ASAP! We are a well-funded service company with over $40 million in funding rapidly growing and working with the most cutting-edge technology in the world. We work in the on-demand tech industry providing top-notch service in today's gig economy. Located in West LA, you will be an integral piece of our engineering team!
***The ideal candidate will walk in the door with GO experience, however, a strong software foundation and the right attitude we will train you if you are willing to learn!***
Why join us?
- Ownership of feature development across the platform!
- Provide a challenging and rewarding environment for you to thrive as a software engineer
- Ability to train and mentor new / junior developers on the team
- Work with product requirements and develop architectures and designs
- Competitive salary for LA market
- Best in class healthcare, dental, vision, benefits across the board!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Extremely talented engineering leadership team to partner with on your path to further your career.
- Tackle challenging engineering tasks with state of the art new technology.
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet these criteria:
Ability to play a leading role in designing, building, and deploying our latest and greatest software! Our ideal Senior Software Development Engineer candidate will exhibit a passion for building top-notch scalable services, software that provides a smooth customer experience, and communication skills that establish trust. You will be responsible for the design, development, delivery, and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools. You will work with other engineers within the team and across teams to define our technical roadmap, ensure successful delivery of projects, and promote the long-term technical health of our services.
- 3+ years of professional experience working on complex back end web services
- 3+ years of relevant software development experience
- Experience with containerized applications, Docker, and Kubernetes is appreciated
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or in a closely related discipline
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.