- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications.
- Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems.
- Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
- Support design, development, and implementation of non-routine software engineering applications, including but not limited to: real-time embedded software design, controls algorithm software implementation and user-interface design and development.
- Assist in the analysis and investigation of major software engineering project tasks.
- Assist in the definition of design specifications and parameters, development and application of major routines and utility programs.
- Support analysis of system architecture requirements and development.