Location: Anaheim, CA (92805)
Job ID: #61685
Duration: 4 - 6 mos
Pay Rate: DOE - $ ph (W2)
1. Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications. Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems. Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
2. Support design, development, and implementation of non-routine software engineering applications, including but not limited to: real-time embedded software design, controls algorithm software implementation and user-interface design and development.
3. Assist in the analysis and investigation of major software engineering project tasks.
4. Assist in the definition of design specifications and parameters, development and application of major routines and utility programs.
5. Support analysis of system architecture requirements and development
Education/Experience/Licenses etc.:B.S. or B.A. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent discipline from four-year college or university required; Master’s degree preferred. Minimum 2 years of progressively complex technical experience required.
In addition, the following skills are desirable:
• Expertise in embedded real-time systems design
• Expertise in the practical implementation of control system algorithms
• Expertise in object and service-based software architectures
• Expertise with digital signal processing, machine to machine communications, and fiber optics based communications subsystems
• Expertise in C and C++ programming. Knowledge of development in embedded Linux is preferred.
• Expertise with communication protocols, such as RS-232, RS-485, Ethernet
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.