P rivately held highly specialized industrial products manufacturing company.
Senior Director of Marketing & Strategic Development
West Los Angeles, CA
First year base salary up to $200k with discretionary annual bonus
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, we are looking for a visionary with exceptional brand marketing experience in a B2B business supporting multiple industries with state-of-the-art safety products. This person must have the ability to interact with every group (sales, finance, new product development, production, supply chain and customer service) within the organization.
- BS/BA in a business-related field such as Marketing, Branding, Communications, MBA a plus .
- A minimum of 10 years B2B business marketing experience in a $100MM+ industrial hard products/manufacturing business, with a history of stable employment.
- Responsible for B2B brand marketing on a global scale with an eye on strategic development.
- Solid product marketing experience in a B2B environment supporting branded products.
- Ability to multi-task with wide ranging responsibilities; disciplined financial business sense and the ability to analyze financial data in a manufacturing environment.
- Principal experience mainly with Marketing/Branding of industrial products, with some in Sales, and some in Purchasing would be a plus. Some working knowledge of intellectual property issues would also be a plus.
This industry leader is a $2B privately owned consumer products company produces a full line of grocery, industrial, food service and specialty products. Across North America, they own and operate six plans, located in Louisiana, New York, California, Maryland, Canada and Mexico. In the European Union, the company owns and operates facilities in England, Portugal. The facility in California supplies products to every customer west of the Mississippi and 14% of their overall distribution.