Product Marketing at First Resonance delivers measurable results by developing product messaging that enables our marketing, sales, and customer success teams to cater to our targeted customers. The Senior Product Marketing Manager leads the gathering of customer and partner insights, identifying market problems, and evaluating existing market solutions to drive product value, adoption, and satisfaction through powerful, relevant, and directed messaging.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will collaborate across marketing, sales, customer success, product management, and revenue operations to build customer value and stories that align with customer needs and create customer demand to meet or exceed revenue goals.
- Drive awareness of the key benefits, market differentiation, customer value, and positioning that differentiates and elevates First Resonance and creates prospect engagement of our products across market channels. Develop and refine our market segment vision, and strategy
- Spearhead market intelligence and in-depth industry and competitive analysis
- Create and refine buyer personas and develop persona-based compelling messaging
- Partner with the product and revenue teams to drive go-to-market strategy to maximize client impact with pipeline, adoption, and revenue goals
- Partner closely with the product team to develop customer narratives, deliver compelling use cases, and showcase the realized business benefits
- Work closely with the marketing team to support innovative awareness, content, and demand generation programs
- Produce effective sales enablement materials, such as battle cards, sales flyers, and product overview decks, enabling sales to understand and communicate the value and capabilities of our products
- Drive with win/loss analysis, competitive intelligence, and research that informs product strategy and feature prioritization
- Track, measure, and report against KPIs
- A Bachelors's degree in marketing, business administration, or engineering,
- Strategic thinker with at least 3 -5 years of work experience in product marketing or product management roles.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and metrics to evaluate, report and deliver on defined outcomes
- Demonstrated success driving value messaging into the marketplace through storytelling that ties to the brand and product vision
- Create demand for products through effective audience targeting, messaging, and sales tools, along with the support of marketing campaign development
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills
- Strong project management skills, cross-functional team leadership, organizational communication, and comfort working with clients
- Demonstrated ability to translate technical products into customer and partner benefits
- Manufacturing and ERP domain knowledge
- Experience positioning SaaS products and services
Benefits & Perks
- Health Insurance; medical, vision, dental, & life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Compensation and Stock Option Plan
- Team outings, group lunches, an open office, happy hours
- Paid holidays, sick days
- Flexible work schedule (Hybrid Available)
- 401K (coming this Fall 2022)
First Resonance is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce.
JOIN THE TEAM AND INSPIRE THE WORK
First Resonance accelerates the speed and reliability of hardware development for companies manufacturing the next generation of hardware products. This includes electric airplanes, autonomous vehicles, robotics, and more. We are a group of software, hardware, and manufacturing engineers that are bringing the best of modern UX and data science to an industry that has been overly rigid in its innovation. We are removing the barriers preventing radical advancement by providing tools to manufacturing engineers and operators to move information more freely, collaborate with their teams more easily, and use the power of data to predict problems and provide insights that result in better hardware quality and delivery.