Company & Culture:
At GT’s Living Foods, LLC, we’ve stayed true to the authentic brewing process for over 25 years. Our #1 selling Kombucha is raw, organic, naturally effervescent, and handcrafted in small batches – always cultured, never compromised. We’re proud to remain a family-owned & operated company. As our GT’s family continues to grow, we are deeply humbled and sincerely grateful for every moment of this journey with you.
- Minimum 2 years of previous transportation/logistics experience required
- Experience with ERP systems. D365 is preferred.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite
The Senior Transportation Coordinator plays a key role in assisting leadership in maximizing efficiencies with Carriers by communicating and receiving status updates on delays, rejections, or adjustments and relaying the information to internal stakeholders. One of the primary responsibilities of this role is to report and analyze trends in the overages, shortages & damages (OS&D) claim process with a special focus on daily VIP tracking to ensure compliance within GTLF parameters, VIP customer guidelines, and optimize lead-times. The Sr. Transportation Coordinator evaluates, documents damage reports, escalates damages to the appropriate party and requests supporting documentation. This position is also responsible for troubleshooting the root cause of any Carrier delays and assisting in determining whether the delay was caused by a controllable factor. The Sr. Transportation Coordinator also partners with internal stakeholders to problem-solve the redelivery of rejected loads in a manner that minimizes cost and drives efficiency.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail to produce accurate data for reports
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to clearly communicate and convey research findings and propose recommended actions
- Ability to partner collaboratively and place a premium on team success over individual accomplishments
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and respond professionally to internal and external requests via phone and email
- Solution focused with the ability to identify process gaps and recommend solutions or present ideas for optimization
GT’s Employee Experience (Benefits/Perks):
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD Life & Disability
- 401K with Matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on the amazing GT’s product line
- Corporate Discounts with our partners thru LifeMart (concert & sporting event tickets, cell phone service, gifts, restaurants, hotels, gyms, childcare, and more!)
- Others: on-site corporate gym, food trucks every weekday, and quarterly employee appreciation events
- Work Hours: Business
- Work Attire: Must wear proper PPE. Use good judgment, keeping in mind the nature of their work, their own safety and the safety of others.
GT's Living Foods, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
In order to maintain a safe work environment, employees will be required to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination on their first day of employment. All religious, medical or other requests for exemption will be considered on a case-by-case basis during an interactive process with Human Resources.